Friday 8 March 2013


I remember when I was younger, back then I always have this hallucination on the reasons why we all have to live at all, when it’s not an everlasting chance! I became myopically confused when both formal education and religious lessons taught me contradictory views about the reasons why we live, though I was quite comfortable to believe the later view. But then, even as my age develop my belief on the reasons why ALLAH has created us could not exonerate me from childishly fantasizing and internally wondering about life and how seemingly meaningless its display itself when people I know or I love get to vacate it; the reason for LIFE and DEATH still mystifies me. Talking from my obligatory believe on religious purpose of living, I found no humanly reason for our existence, we are not actually on this surface and under the sphere of earth for our own self purpose. We are actually dancing to a TONE knowingly to us or not, acceptable or not, we believe in it or not. We are here because this TONE orders us to be, so as we are going to leave when this TONE orders. What bugs me is that, since being here is not my decision and I won’t, can’t and never been told whenever am supposed to evacuate, so what is the essence of me being joyful of it, or anything that comes my way in it (life)? I can’t help it; I keep asking myself again and again the reason why things that brings us happiness leave us with sadness? Or are there anything called HAPPINESS, JOY, and LAUGH at all? Maybe those words are used to express sham feelings and moments. Because in a real sense nothing tends to be real in this life and maybe I am being childish and my thinking and reasoning are juvenile, but what I keep deducing from realities is that life itself is not REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment